Backgrounds, anyone?

Recently I've been trying to get more involved in Mibba again, and I've noticed more and more, how hard it is to find good backgrounds for layouts. Honestly, it's such a hassle most of the time.

And then, tonight I remembered, that I had created a tumblr, to post backgrounds on that I find, in case I'd like to use them sometime. Because my last computer had died, (and I am the queen of never remembering to back up my documents and pictures and what have you, I decided using tumblr was easiest because the chances of everything being gone forever are pretty much slim to none. I figured it's the safest thing to do, to make sure I don't lose anything.

So, if anyone wants the link, I figured I'd post it, just to make every one's lives a little bit easier.

I don't have click-through links on most of the posts because most of the backgrounds are from here, and I don't know where they came from. But if anyone sees one that is theirs, I'd gladly credit them. If anyone wants to submit posts, that would be awesome! I'm always looking for different pictures to use, and I'm sure a lot of other people are as well!

So if you'd like to take a look at it and maybe follow, here it is!
February 25th, 2013 at 03:07am