Weekly story recommendation #1

I've decided to make a weekly story recommendation, where I'll link five stories that I find great and tell you why and then you'll read them... or die. c:

Faded into the background - I've followed this story for quite some time on my cell so I haven't been able to comment much but I love the plot and how it's written. Some of the chapters have made me feel like... like Dezi; the main character feels which is something I really appreciate in stories. Also there's drama and like pure what the actual fuck moments, I love twists and turns so check it out! :)

Drown - This one recently started, the second chapter was posted like a day or two ago but the author is such an amazing writer and I love this story already. You get that feeling like "what is up with that person" or "what's going on", I can't tell you that much because well then tadaaa I told you about the story but I'm already like glued to the screen when I read it.

Vengeance - I love, love, love mob, gang, supernatural and like "dangerous" stories where it's not that much reality based, because they're more intriguing and more.. dun dun duuuuuu especially the latest chapter that was posted. This plot is different and the main person is seeking vengeance, hence the name of the story. It's written by two great authors and it's super-worth to take a shot at reading.

Carry On - This story had me captivated since the first chapter and it gets updated like everyday. It's about a teens struggle with a dad that seems to care more about his work than her and basically doesn't compliment anything his daughter does, it's so emotional and I felt like horrible reading some chapters because I just, my body sort of "imagined" the pain and emotions the main character Liza did and oh my god. Definitely one of my favourite stories here!

Blood On Your Hands - Guns, mystery, revenge, twists & turns and gaah this story is filled with it all. It's a story about an assassin and I love stuff like that as I've said before. The latest chapters have got me aching for more because the twists and turns just make me go nuts!! I think this story definitely deserves more subscribers, comments and recommendations so read read read!

>>>>> If you want your story here next week, message me c: <<<<<

Also if you want to request a banner from me, from now on check my tumblr out: http://mibbiwibbi.tumblr.com c:
February 25th, 2013 at 04:17pm