Do you like movies like Ponyo, Spirited Away, and My Neighbor Totoro? Do you like 1D? Well, join this co-write! (CLOSED)

That's right folks, I am hosting a Studio Ghibli/One Direction co-write! The basic concept is that you pick a boy and plot-line of one of Studio Ghibli's film. From there, you just change up the plot a bit to suit yourself and the boy you picked, create whatever OCs you want, and we'll be on our way! You may write as your boy or as the OC or even switch point of view every other chapters. The plots will not overlap very much, so you can have creative freedom. Despite the plots not exactly following, it'd be awesome to have five different stories for readers to follow!

If you're interested, just post here. We have THREE spots left. Here are the boys and movies available to you:

Boys
- Louis
- Harry
- Liam
- Niall (Me)
- Zayn (Hina)

Movies
(This isn't all of them. If you want one that's not on the list, just say so!)
- The Cat Returns (Me)
- Castle in the Sky (Hina)
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Ponyo
- Spirited Away
- Secret World of Arietty
- Kiki's Delivery Service
- Howl's Moving Castle

- - -

For example, I've picked Niall Horan as my boy and I have chosen to write in his point of view. In The Cat Returns, a young girl is essentially kidnapped by cats to be married off to the Cat Prince. In this, I will genderswap things a bit and have Niall kidnapped and to be married off to the Princess of the Cats! Besides, how cute would to be to see Niall portrayed as half cat (if you know they movie, you know what I mean.)

It's the simple, so join now before all the spots close up!
February 25th, 2013 at 07:22pm