Too Many Emotions...

Okay, so something strange has been happening to me in the last two months or so and it didn't bother me at first, but now it really is.

I've been really emotional for quite a while now... I've just kind of wrote it off as stress of graduation and blah blah blah. But lately I've been having this thing. I'll see something that's kind of funny, but not extraordinary. Today it was a video of cows tipping out of a truck (the one that was on The Daily Show) and I started laughing hysterically. Like, I couldn't stop; I was wheezing and seriously wondered if I was having some kind of weird asthma attack, it went on and on. Right in the middle of it, no pause or break, tears started flowing down my face and I was sobbing. You know that wheezing sob where you can't catch your breath to save your own life? My whole body starts shaking, I can't breath, can't stop, can't do anything. It's like I'm having some kind of attack and I don't understand what's causing it or how to stop it. And that hasn't even been the worst one.

I've never had anything like this before today and they're getting more and more frequent. It's kind of really starting to scare me. I'm thinking about making an appointment with a counselor at school for maybe some advice, but I really don't want them to go back and tell my mom. Which I'm pretty sure they can't, but I'm still paranoid about it... :/

So, yeah... Anyway... You guys ever have anything like this happen to you?
February 26th, 2013 at 05:44am