AHLICE recommends some stories, dawg; WEEK 3

Week 3 of my story recommendation blog! I read mostly original fiction, also One Direction fanfics, so my recommendation will be pretty much only those types of stories. If you want me to check out your story to recc it for the next week, just post a link in the comments and I'll maybe choose one to do. So let's get this shit started, yo.

First recommendation: PULL MY HEART AWAY by triforce; and she's so high.
Why: It's just coming along, but it's beautiful so far, folks. If you like 1D Ziall, then this is just for you. This story has SO much potential so far, and I want it to get as much recognition and support as possible, so please come around and give it some love!

Second recommendation: THE ART OF BLACKMAIL by park chanyeol
Why: It's one of the only K-pop fanfics that I had a fun time reading! It, to my surprise, has a pretty original plot, and it was pretty hilarious to see the back and forth conversations between all the characters. I don't want to give away too much ('cause you need to read it yourself), but it's basically about Jongdae and he as a... problem. Go check it out!

Third recommendation: ENAMORARSE by shootmenow
Why: A slash about a boy named David falling in love with a football player. This story seriously needs more love, because this author is a great writer and deserves so much more attention. Please go support them and read Enamorarse. Please.

===


UNDISCOVERED GEM WITH GREAT POTENTIAL: KITTY by caspian
Why: This story is a little scary and morbid, and, from the likes of it, is about a boy with an eating disorder and many other underlying issues that spends time with this other boy named 'Kitty'. Caspian needs more attention on this story, because I'm so intrigued with it already, and I hope you all will be, too. Give her some support and constructive criticism, because I can feel myself falling in love.

And that's pretty much all for this week. Thanks for reading, all that did! And don't forget to recommend or comment on the stories that you like to show your support!
February 27th, 2013 at 07:28pm