The house shook today.

I was just minding my own business, stalking One Direction on Twitter and Tumblr and simultaneously writing out a new story and then all of a sudden, everything just started shaking. This marks the day that I've completely given up on trying to have a normal reaction to everyday problems. I immediately thought that it was a sign of a possible poltergeist and wanted to cry so I called my sister and told her that if she didn't explain it right away I was taking her baby and leaving the Air Force Baby for good and would never come back and she'd have to figure out how to get her baby back because I couldn't let my niece get haunted. That's just cruel. Well guess what it was? It was an earthquake.

I'm so not normal. I'm over dramatic and lack common sense which I guess is kind of normal but in my family, it's not. Like at all.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my thoughts with everyone because it's been a while since I've made a blog and I felt very lonely. So, other than that, not much has happened in my life other than the fact that I totally rocked at bowling tonight and danced after getting a strike, earning the nickname leprechaun up there since I'm part Irish and I like to do that little dance that they do in The Luck of the Irish. Yep...

Check out these stories that I'm going to do soon:

Not Meant for the Public ~ Niall Horan fan-fic

The Dedicated Daisy ~ Justin Bieber fan-fic

They is gon' be good! :D
February 28th, 2013 at 05:41am