Should I really feel bad? + 1D stuff + I need new stories.

My sister and I have been playing pool at least five times a week for over six months. That's a lot of facking pool and we play for at least five hours each time we go. Is it wrong to be extremely tired of the stupid game? Is it wrong that I would rather stay home and enjoy myself than stand their and hit some balls around for hours? She always makes me feel like crap when I don't go and in my opinion, it's not that big of a deal. I don't like pool, I've told her this and yet she still asks me to go and then she puts me in awkward positions where I have to bend over and do what she wants and it's all just really frustrating. I can't wait until I have like a genuine excuse not to go instead of, "sorry, I'm watching Dr. Who tonight."

I don't know if I should feel bad for ditching her tonight since all I'm doing is writing but writing is something that I enjoy. I don't enjoy pool and I don't like playing it as often. I don't like repetition, I don't like doing anything over and over which is probably why I don't like pool anymore. I mean, it's just so....predictable and if I actually win or don't let her win, she facking quits, like sorry I tried bro.

My Niall fan-fiction is up and totally going to be boss guys. Like no joke, y'all have no idea what I have planned for this story, just know that it's going to be amazing and send a strong message. Here's the link if you want to check that out.

Have you all seen that GIF of Harry getting hit with the shoe? Is it wrong to admit that my first reaction was, "Oh sh-t!" and then a lot of laughter, like a lot. I wasn't laughing because he got hit though, I was laughing because Louis and Niall just kind of watched him fall to the ground and just stared at him from what I saw. Anyway, just thought I'd say it was pretty funny for me.

RECC ME YOUR STORIES BECAUSE MY SUBSCRIPTION LIST HAS LIKE FIFTEEN FREAKING STORIES AND I ONLY HAVE LIKE ONE THAT I NEED TO CATCH UP ON!
March 1st, 2013 at 04:07am