My pictures were put into a sexual forum without my permission and I feel so violated.

This blog contains adult themes and may be upsetting to some.

Yeah, that happened today.

Me and my best friend in the world, Debzorah (crisis core), were both the victim of someone on my facebook who decided to take pictures off my page and put them onto 4chan's forum for 'beautiful sexy women' which is full of pictures of half-naked, sexually posed women.

I found this out thanks to my other best friend Nick who managed to find it, tell us and help get it banned etc. But I feel so violated. And while I can't speak for Debz, I'm pretty sure she feels the same.

Some of the pictures used and comments said were the following.

Image

I took this picture well over a year ago when I was experimenting with my hair/make-up and I thought I looked cute, innocent and kinda sweet.

They uploaded it and said "suitable for cumshot upload if you can."

Image

They uploaded this one of me and Debz that we only took last night, asking people to choose between us and called Debra a trap.

Image

They posted this one of me asking for another "photoshop a cumshot". They posted others saying it was for everyone's "wanking pleasure". The insulted us, they sexualized us, they rated us, they discussed who they wanted more (in a sexual way) and basically objectified us.

These people took my photos and tried to get people to photoshop them to make them sexual. I feel physicaly sick even thinking about it. I've cried more than once today over this. I feel violated and dirty, betrayed and angry. Especially because it was someone on my facebook friends list who did it as my page is private.

I feel sickened that somebody would think this was okay to do. I feel sickened that this is how society views woman.

Most of all I feel sick that people out there won't see a problem with this. Won't see a problem with the fact that now complete stragers have my photos with the intent of distributing them. The OP encouraged people to spread them around, post them on other sites. These people could have these pictures saved and the OP may have many more from my facebook. And there's nothing I can do.

This shit happens at the worst time. I can't shake the dirty, violated, disgusted feeling and I don't think I ever will.
March 1st, 2013 at 11:24pm