So done, Mibba.

This is going to be a ranty pants journal, and I apologize in advance.

Mmmmkay, so. Lately at work, everything has been hectic for me because I just took over as the head of our cosmetics department, and one of the girls selected to work under me has been purposely not doing stuff that I ask her to/doing it wrong just to mess with me.

My manager doesn't believe me when I ask him for help, and my work load just keeps piling higher and higher as the days go by because I'm only one person and there's a lot involved in running a department and I'm just going crazy right now and I'm emotionally and physically exhausted.

Image

But that isn't even the worst of it, Mibba.

Today, one of the other employees complained because I was standing in front of one of the front registers, talking to my boyfriend before leaving for the day.

We weren't making out or grinding on each other, and my boyfriend's register light was on and he was dealing with customers in between us trying to talk.

Image

All we were doing was deciding if I should take his car home or not and what we would get for dinner when I came to pick him up.

That is all we were doing.

Image

It just took us a little longer than we wanted, because customers come first (Obviously) and five o'clock is a busy time at a drug store.

ANYWAY. Another cashier left her register to go and complain to my manager, and he told me we were "making other employees uncomfortable and that I needed to leave".

Image

I just.... I don't understand why someone would find that necessary.

Image

But then again, this woman has yelled at customers' children before. She's a little crazy.

I just wish she'd leave me alone, because all I do is work and bust my butt for that place.

*SIGH*

Image

Anywho, how are you, Mibba? I've been absent the past week.
I must get started on my James Bond parody...

Yes, I am aware that I used all Dance Moms GIFs. DON'T JUDGE ME, I HAVE A PROBLEM.
March 2nd, 2013 at 12:25am