Just a regular angry, angsty teenager.

I can't wait to get to college. I'm not going to be one of those trendy girls that can throw on anything and make it work and have their lives in perfect order, or one of the hipsters with their music, but the kind of person that blends into the background. Anywhere is better than right here at the moment.

I love my mother, but she's being smothering. It's not like I've even been awake all day and she comes home and hounds me. I cleaned the whole freaking house on Tuesday, went to a friend's house on Wednesday and Thursday, and then she tells me that she expected the dishes to be cleaned by the time she got home, but she didn't tell me and it wasn't my turn. And now I'm doubling as a cook! Oh boy! The last time that I cooked, I burned half of dinner! And now she's going through my stuff! Shoot me before I do it myself!

I am just looking forward to being on my own and not being lorded over by my mother. And the best part of this whole thing? We sleep in the same bedroom. What I wouldn't give for four walls of my own right now, even if they belonged in a jail. I want to be home, but when I can't even decorate the walls, it makes me feel like it isn't even comfortable.
March 2nd, 2013 at 12:43am