Well, I suck

I'm so sorry to all my fellow mibbians who had read my work and are waiting for my Jimmy story updates. My life is shit and I'm a piece of shit too.

I haven't been feeling well, shit storm happened, Mmmm, well I moved out, I start college again on a new career path on two weeks. I applied for job because I need to maintain myself. I've been working on some t-shirt designs and basically being on a constantly fight with myself.

I have a kind of a plot in my notebook that I'll be using to finish Jimmy's story and after that and my Matt story which I think it's failing miserably. I think I'll be over with full lenghts for a while. I'll might wirte cause I have a few ideas writted down but I'll make them one-shots or short stories I'm in no place to do full lenghts like more than 10 chaps. I can't.

I've been basically having a bad month. A bad start of year and I'm trying not to run in front of a car.

I'm trying to get my mind on mibba for this two lasts weeks of freedom and focus on finishing it so it will all be a job of posting the chaps.

I know probably nobody will read this but I'm tired of everything and I wanted to those few that actually read my blogs or anything 'FabzShadows' related know that I'm alive (barely) and well, I'm hangin on.

Bare with me. I hope this pass and I can get you guys something good.
March 2nd, 2013 at 04:59am