It's time for another one of Katie's group writes! [All spots are filled!]

Not that I need to be doing this or anything… but I have another group write idea that I’d like to share with you all! I’m gonna be honest with you guys real fast. I am like deathly afraid of coming up with an idea and then someone else getting to it before me, so that’s why I keep cranking out these ideas so fast. It happened to me once and I ain’t about to let it happen again, so that is why I am now bringing you… The Real World!

This is going to be a little different because, well, you’re not going to pick a boy. What? Why not? Let me explain.

Pretty much everyone has seen The Real World, right? It’s a television show where they take seven or so people, throw them in a city, and the rest of the world watches them get trashed and hook up for the summer. Let me tell you.. it is pure brilliance. There is nothing more entertaining than watching people get wasty pants, take off their clothes, and make stupid mistakes. Nothing.

Our story will involve a girl for however many authors I get (between 4 and 6), and then the five lovely boys of One Direction. You won’t get to pick a boy because The Real World isn’t about falling in love! It’s about hooking up and having fun!

I just want this story to be a fun, crazy, drama filled mess. With drinking, hook ups, parties, and pretty much everything I should be doing at 21 but am not because Maddi is my only friend and my boyfriend is a weirdo.

Basically, the point of this story is for us to fuck shit up and have fun. Party, drama, party, drama. I’m craving it.

I want our girls to fight over boys. I want boys to fight over our girls. I want people to get mad at each other because Jessica flashed everyone her boobs and Zayn took his pants off at the club. I want us to do whatever the dick we want because it will be fun.

Here is the dealio. I want to do as little planning for this story (plot wise) as possible. I know that sounds a little strange, but I want us to get our characters, their personalities, motives, etc., and just run with it. I want to be surprised with what you do in your chapter. I want you to throw my character on a stripper pole so I can laugh about it. I want this to be a fun mess of partying with midgets and getting naked in the hot tub. I want crazy drama that comes out of nowhere. I just want this to be fun.

Now, I know the whole not planning the plot thing is a little different, so I’m not sure how many people will be interested in writing this, but I think it will be just a big ball of messy fun!

So, becoming a part of this story is easy! All you have to do is send me a message titled The Real World and include some pretty simple information.

A biography for your girl. This is how I will be making my picks, so make your bio good!
And give a few title ideas because I’m awful at that.

So those two things. A bio for your girl and a few title ideas. Simple, right?! Yes.

I hope to be hearing from you party people soon!(;
March 2nd, 2013 at 09:09pm