One Direction Assassins.. sounds like a group write.

I haven't even really started the other group write I've assembled yet, but this idea is just too appealing for me not to pursue, so hopefully you guys read this and want to be a part of this idea! I at least hope you will, because let's be honest: how sexy is it to picture One Direction as assassins? Pretty damn hot, if you ask me.

The basic idea is that something is stolen from the government, and a team of trained CIA assassins (a mix of our boys and girls) go after those who stole it (the other mix of boys and girls). Because there are two teams, the only pairs you can have are same team or opposite team, so that's limited, depending one what everyone wants. This whole idea would involve car chases, awesome action scenes and obviously romance because honestly, two badasses in love with one another is just great.

Each character would have like a special skill that they did for their team, because I like to let people really instill some importance in their character. Also this plot wouldn't be a group write with different plots loosely related, the authors would actually have to work as a team to make sure chapters flow with one another since the characters are stuck together! Hopefully you guys are okay with that.

So if you're interested in joining this (I've got the entire plot actually written out, but you don't see that unless you join the group write) just shoot me a message containing the following. It doesn't have to be perfect, I'm not too picky on applications because you only have vague knowledge.

1. List of boys you want to be paired with from first choice down.

2. The relationship you would prefer out of the following in top three order:
Good girl/ bad guy
Good girl/ good guy
Bad girl/ good guy
Bad girl/ bad guy
Keep in mind those are limited cause it's five people per team of sorts and we have to make it work

3. Your characters bio, based on whether your first pick as a bad girl or good girl.

4. Relationship bio, based on your first relationship pick.

5. An ideas that you have such as title, extra characters, plots

6. The amount it usually takes you to update. This doesn't really influence my decision to much, I'm just curious how frequent people update.

So I really, really hope to hear from you guys. I would really love to do this, but only can if people want to... so let me know!!
March 4th, 2013 at 05:18am