Weekly story recommendation #2

Hi guys! Here are this weeks story recommendations. I've gotten some story recommendations submitted and I've read through them, the ones who didn't make it will probably be in next week. Hopefully. c:

Pleasure University - This is a new smutty, student and teacher story, I love smut, you love smut (don't deny it), heck we all love smut. There's only one chapter not including the author's introduction so I'm just giving you my view on the first chapter. It's a really well written story and in the beginning your one the edge waiting for something to happen, at least I did. I just waited for something kinky- it always happens when I read teacher/student stories. The first chapter was really really hot and kind of what you might crave from teacher/student stories also it was dramatic during the same time. I loved it, so give it go!

23 - This is a series I've followed since the beginning, it has a sequel called 24 and now the author is looking for a co-author for the sequel 25. It contains a lot of action, drama and love triangles basically. There's so many twists and turns that probably will break people's necks. It's really well written and sucks you in right from the start and the sequel 24, was really good as well if not better. It didn't make the entire story plot worse like some sequels do, it actually managed to keep the same action but renewed.

Hunted - A co-written story, once again I love how it's is written and the plot has me all; asdfghjkl- meaning it's like a "dangerous" plot, aka. things as mob, gang and things that makes things more exiting and enticing to read. Chapter three was updated recently and the ending of that chapter had me go all coco, it's not okay to end such an amazing story with a cliffhanger and then make me wait for the next chapter, but if you like to be teased you should definitely click the link above.

Right here waiting - I've followed this series since the middle of the first prequel, the one I linked. I love how she writes and that despite it being a realistic fan fic- not a mob or gang one it's still really exciting and keeps you on the edge all the time. It has two sequels, All or Nothing and Wanted- in my opinion this story has gotten better and better by each sequel.

Gunslingers - This story is hot hot. Inspired by Magic Mike, aka. stripping Channing Tatum then this can only lead to stripping Avenged Sevenfold. Greatly written with detailed descriptions and smutty scenes, Need I say more?

>>>>> If you want your story here next week, message me c: <<<<<

There are just some rules (or what you prefer to call it):

- Proper grammar!
- Use paragraphs!
- Has to be an active story if it's not finished.
- Preferably band- fan fiction since I can't read anything else and I want to write why people should read them otherwise it'll be hard if I myself can't read them.

Check out the previous weeks story recommendations, here!

Also if you want to request a banner from me, from now on check my tumblr out: http://mibbiwibbi.tumblr.com c:
March 4th, 2013 at 01:18pm