ME

So I have decided to try this whole blog thing out...never done one before so I hope I'm not too terrible. I have decided for my first few blogs to do some facts about me. Usually I don't reveal a lot about myself so here it goes I guess.

1. I come from a pretty big family with two sisters (Steph and Sam) and two brothers (Joe and Josh) we also have one of my sister's friends Sam living with us because her mom is a royal bitch. We distinguish between the Sams by calling my sister Sam 1 and the other Sam 2 or I call my sister Sam Sam or Sammy Hammy. Plus we have a dog named Tifa (After the final fantasy character) she was a rescue from my friend. My friend saved her from being thrown out a window on a highway. Tifa is part black lab but she's kinda small and we don't know what else she is so we say that she's a mini lab.

2. I go to a Catholic College...I'm sorry University called Mercyhurst University (you can google it if you want) kind of reminds me of Hogwarts but all the people are stuck up and jocks.

3. I'm currently studying Forensic Anthropology. Which means I deal with bones from crime scenes or mass graves. But I can also help dig up bodies or help with mass disaster stuff and what not.

4. I have an associates degree in Liberal Arts: Social Sciences with a concentration in Anthropology

5. I am a confirmed Catholic (my saint is Joan of Arc) but I am not a strict Catholic. I don't go to church because I believe you don't have to, to believe in God and what not. I do not diss any one on their beliefs so please don't diss me on mine. Because I have a background in Anthropology I am very open minded.

6. I get obsessed about things very easily because I have an addictive personality. Like currently I am obsessed with Black Veil Brides...I listen to them like 24/7 and I have watched Andy's interviews with Bryan Stars like a gazillion times each. I usually channel my obsessions into my stories so I guess some good comes out of it.

7. I am usually very easy to talk with. I'm easy going and if you can get me talking I usually don't shut up ^_^

8. I have a hard time finishing stories. I usually have so many ideas going on in my head that I can't finish one. They say that because Charles Dickens had many stories that he was writing at once that he was a genius...well I definitely don't think that's the case because according to my grades I'm just average lol.

9. I frickin love pizza! I can eat it like everyday and not be tired of it!!!

10. I was originally a psych major but decided that I found psychology too cookie cutter so that's why I have an associates in Anthro. But because I was a psych major I am a really good listener and I like to try and help people even if my advice isn't always what the person was looking for. So if you need help with anything I'm here to at least try.

Well I think that's enough for now ^_^ got pretty deep and detailed for some of them lol
March 5th, 2013 at 05:59am