I'm so tired of Taylor Swift.

I'm tired of feeling like I have to choose between Taylor Swift and One Direction. Even my sister (who doesn't even care for either) told me that I can't just listen to One Direction and then switch to Taylor Swift. She said that I have to choose and that's just so stupid. I don't care who wrote their own songs, I don't care who's got better dance moves. I.Just.Like.Their.Music.

That's it. I like Taylor's songs that make me jump around my room and belt out the lyrics when I'm thinking of my ex. I like One Direction's songs that make me smile when I imagine someone feeling about me the way they care for who they're singing about. I like how silly One Direction is when they preform and I love that Taylor Swift is so passionate when she's preforming.

They're both amazing.

I wish Haylor had never happened. I honestly do. I wouldn't be so annoyed right now if they had just stayed away from each other. I don't care who was in the wrong with their break up, whether it was Harry for doing whatever it was he did or Taylor for calling him out at the Grammy's (though I did think that was pretty tacky). That's her thing and it was never a problem when she did it to John, Jake, and all of the others.

I just want to listen to who I listen to and for people to get the fuck over it because it's not that big of a deal. Their relationship never affected me, I thought they were adorable but you know, shit happens. Get over it. One Direction is a boy band and Taylor Swift is a female artist. Both are talented. Both have amazing songs. Both are amazing so don't sit there and try to make me choose.
March 5th, 2013 at 07:54pm