Noelle's awesome group write re-done- I need two more people!

Hi everyone! So unfortunately the girls involved in the group write we were forming got very, very busy and cannot commit to being a part of the group write that we had formed. Meghan and I are still in it and we'd like to still do it, so below I've re-written what the idea is, and I hope that you guys are interested!!!

The concept is that in New York city, there are two very big, very prominent Italian mafia families. Though the families don't get along because of the competition between them, they try and keep the peace because having a war between them would draw the attention of the government, and it would be to risky for their business. Something goes wrong, and one of the family members is shot by the opposite mafia, starting a war between the two families of trying to ruin shipments of black market sales/ drugs and what not. So people start getting beaten up and threatened, o course, while the police force is trying to fine solid evidence of the mafia's crimes. Basically the OC's and 1D would tie into this, either being a part of one of the two families, part of the police force looking up evidence to pin the murder/ other illegal things on one of the families, or a simple outside who get's involved with one of the members.

Mind you, this isn't the whole plot and info, it's just the basic concept. So, if you like this and you would want to be a part of it, I'd like if you sent me a message containing the following (I got this message idea from the lovely Katie, by the way):

Uno:
Name of the boys you would like to do in order from who you want best, to last.

Ex:
Niall
Harry
Zayn
Liam
Louis

Dos: What relationship pairing you would like to have in a top four order

Ex:
Mafia 1 girl/ mafia 2 boy
Mafia 1 girl/ mafia 1 boy
Mafia 2 girl/ mafia 2 boy
Mafia 2 girl/ mafia 1 guy
Mafia 1 or 2 girl/ police guy
Police girl/ police guy
Police girl/ mafia guy
Normal girl/ mafia guy
Mafia girl/ normal guy

Holy shit that was a lot..

Tres:
A bio for your character, based on your top pick

Ex: BonQuisha is a bad ass mofo in the mafia, growing up in da hood where bitches be getting shot up on the block. She never had a good family, so she don't know how to loooove.

Quatro:
An ideas you had at all for the story. I am open to anything and everything because I myself do not have this as planned out as it would need to be. I'm not going to write an example of this because it's purty self explanatory.

Cinco: Bio for your boy, according to your top pick. Self explanatory.

And one more thing: This is the first group write I've ever actually tried to organize, so cut me some slack. But I'm the kind of person who likes to be really organized and have all the characters weaved in together sort of, so whoever wants to do this has to be like, willing to work together. And has to be able to update within 7 days of whoever posts before you, because I'm impatient. Hopefully that doesn't bother you guys.

So anyways, message me if you're interested!! I really hope I get some offers, cause this blog kind of shittily explains the whole plot. I actually have a much better, more detailed plot to inform you of if you join this.. which I hope you will.
March 6th, 2013 at 07:45pm