GREEEHHHHHGGGGHHHHHAHHHHHHH.

If you read that title in a "screamo" tone, props, Ralph mah mayne. MY MAIN MAYNE.

Mibba, my social anxiety has been so awful lately.

It's been coming and going in waves. And, even though it's been super easy for me to control in an actual social situation, it comes back to haunt me days later when I'm alone.

Image

It has never done that before. It always just grabs me right when I'm in that situation. I instantly start to freak out and speculate and judge myself and my chest gets tight and I don't want anyone around and GAHHHHH. It's frustrating.

Image

But recently, it gets me when I'm alone, reflecting on friendly social ventures.

Image

And that's been even worse.

Because then I just lay on my bed and it washes over me in waves and it gets hard to breathe and I get super sad.

Image

IT'S SO LAME.

I wish I could just snap out of it, already.

Actually, I wish it happened at work instead of friendly social situations and then I would have a valid excuse to not go to work.
Who said that? Not me.

Image

AHEMMOVINGONNOW.

Enough of my lame, depressing self. I'd hate to bring the rest of you lovely Mibbians down.

Image

How are you today?

Google, Y U NO have "Mibba" or "Mibbians" in your dictionary yet?!?
March 7th, 2013 at 05:34am