Panties? (Ladies Only)

So I'm sure some of you may find this blog post controversial or considered to be an "overshare," but this question has been on my mind for awhile. Since going around at work asking people I work with would be awkward, I figured I ask it here where I'm not standing face to face with you fine people lol.

Don't be shy or afraid to comment because it is in fact just undergarments we are talking about here. So yeah. My question is, "How many of you women in the real world actually wear thong underwear everyday?"

I mean....there's nothing wrong with thongs really, but how many of you actually find them comfortable enough to wear on a day to day basis? I myself am not afraid to admit that I really don't like wearing them all the time, especially at work. They can be quite uncomfortable and I'm not just saying that because they "floss" your back door either. That doesn't bother me it's just idk.....if you bend over then you practically get raped when you're not in the mood for that lol.

I like maybe wearing them to "arouse" my man, but as for wearing them daily, not likely. Having said that, what kind of panties do you like wearing if not thongs? I'm not trying to be a perverted creep or anything was just wondering about women as a whole and their underwear preferences.
March 9th, 2013 at 03:42pm