Recommend Me a Louis fic | I'm done with nature

I tried to be super cool and awesome and just sit in front of my window while listening to the rain but no. I almost had a heart attack because a bird flew in, knocking the damn screen off and then just fluttered about in my room singing it's evil song of doom. I'm so done with nature like you have no mother f-cking idea. First the spider, now this evil bird. I finally got it out though so that's good, now I just have to check the room for any poop.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I did another work out today and ate pretty healthy even though I've been craving a bowl of nacho cheese with a side of cellulite sally burritos from Taco Bell. To Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, mother f-cking Kellin Quinn and all you other sexy beasts that I love: you better recognize that this piece of s-ass is getting sexified for you.
Image
Not really, I was already beautiful enough to have you all, I just wanted to make myself absolutely flawless.
Image

So I posted this status up today and well... it escalated into me questioning whether or not my mother abused me as a baby...
Image

Can you all please give me some good Louis fics to read because I want to read about the sassmaster. I really do. :D

Image
March 10th, 2013 at 02:18am