Moving right along

Let's not dwell on my newness to this site. I've been a member in the past. I'd just like to get started and whatnot. So I won't give you much of an introduction to myself. If you'd like to find out about me, just message me. I'm not really such an interesting person. I just love to write, just like any of you. I'm hoping to get some constructive criticism on my work. There's always room for improvement.
Anyway, let me now awkwardly rant about the random unimportant events in my life.
Did anyone else get a surprise snow storm the other day? I was thinking it was springtime already. I was even going to pack away all of my winter coats. So you can imagine my confusion and frustration when I woke up to no school and 2 feet of snow waiting for me.
I'm still feeling sore all over, despite all the pain killers I've been taking. My mom claimed she was having neck pain so I had to shovel the entire property by myself. That's 2 driveways, 3 walkways, 2 sets of stairs, and a patio-my mom insists that there can't be any snow around the whole perimeter of our house. She wants to avoid flooding in the basement. I never want to see a snowflake again.
I hope that by the time I blog again, I won't be in such pain.
Sorry for the complaints,
-Lexi
March 10th, 2013 at 06:02am