Things I Wanted To Share

Hello everyone! I'm not exactly new to Mibba, but I don't really write blog entries. That is probably because nobody really cares about what I have to say. However, even if you don't care, I wanted to get a few things off of my chest that have been really bugging me lately. Most of these things are controversial, but I think they are important. I just wanted to share my views on some things.

Well, here goes nothing, and I apologize beforehand for any mistakes as I am writing this on my Nook.

1. Divorce:
My parents happen to be divorced, and I feel like anybody who attacks me for that is ridiculous. It wasn't my fault, so please don't think of ke differently because my parents decided that they would be better off if they were no longer together. Everyone has a reason for not being with another person, and it happens. Granted, it happens a lot more in this generation, but it might be better than having children raised in homes where the parental figures are constantly fighting. No child deserves that. Though, I do feel that if you divorce someone, then there has to be a legitamite reason. Though, in most cases there is, so don't judge someone because of their parents.

2. Homosexuality and Marriage:
Again, how many people today get married and just divorce? A large number. I honestly think that everyone should be treated equally. Everyone should be allowed to marry. It's a human right. It says so in article 16 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Therefore, there shouldn't be a problem. If you love someone, then you should be allowed to express that love. And my view on this whole community is that everyone is a person and contributes wonderful things to society and they deserve to be treated as equals. I have so many friends in this community and they are all wonderful people, and I hate it when people treat people in the LGBT community like crap. To be honest, they are some of the best people you can have in your company. They are brilliant and wonderful. However, I must also say that they are like every other person: you need to get to know them first.

3. Abortion and Women's Rights:
Well, as with everything else, I believe this has its limitations. There are cases where it should be allowed, but I do believe that people are abusing it. I don't want to go into detail, but I do believe that women should still be allowed the option when it comes to their bodies. However, this right should still not be abused. It should only really be used in specific cases, and not because it was a mistake and you do it regularly. That is unacceptable and not a good enough reason to terminate a life.
Women should be allowed to do the same things men are allowed to do. They deserve the same oppotunity and the same rights.

4. People Not Telling Me Things:
I absolutely hate it when people keep things from me or don't trust me. We are friends for you to tell me things. How the hell am I supposed to help if I'm kept in the dark about everything? I am a great listener and I always care about what others have to say. I respect what everyone thinks, but when I am left feeling like a person does not trust me, then it hurts. It really does. Therefore, keeping things from me is not okay. I am not a child. I am ready to hear what you have to say. Everything my friends say matters, and I want them to know that. They are amazing people. But, not telling me things, and then expecting me to just know them, is a bit flawed.

5. People Who Just Don't Think about Other People:
Alright, I am a religious person, but I do not beleieve that it dictates my every view and my every thought. Therefore, I don't like it when others put down my religion by placing theirs higher up than mine. We are all equal and created as such. Why would anyone put us on this planet and create every single one of us, if we were said to discriminate against everyone who we thought was different? Maybe they aren't the different ones, you could be. But, in any case, basing views on religious norms is not what this country is based on: it is based on freedom of oppression and discrimination. This country is based on religious freedom. You should be able to believe in what you want without having other people put you down for it. It is not fair to do that to another person. So, please, don't make me feel like crap because your views are all that matters. Everyone is different yet equal. And they all hurt in the same way. Think before you speak or type, because somebody will get offended by what you say if you are trying target a specific group of people. I'm fine with people having their opinion and talking about it, but not when others feel victimized by what another person has to say.

Well, clearly I'm all for equality for all because it is more than deserved. And I'm going to end this blogbefore it becomes massive. In any case, I hope everyone got something out of this and isn't offended. I just feel like all I hear is people hurting other people who happen to be in the same group I am, and they don't think how much their words can hurt, especially written words. I love everyone equally, and even if my religion is against that, I would still love everyone because that's all about being a human and not what a book tells you. Especially since we have been here long before a book could dictate how our lives are run. Again, I really hope nobody is offended, I'm just placing my own opinion after feeling victimized myself. We should treat everyone with respect, and I feel like that is the most important thing, along with placing everybody on an equal level so they don't have to be afraid of who they are.

Thanks for reading! <3 Have an awesome day!
March 10th, 2013 at 03:26pm