Need help developing Andley Plot

Hey , I have an Andley plot idea thats been bugging me for a while. I was wondering if maybe you could help with any ideas, coz it could be quite a good little fan fic.

Its called Ashley In Wonderland, and as the title suggest's, a spin off Alice in wonderland.

The idea is after rehershal, Ashley needs sometime to himself, so goes of to an old tree, where he spots a strange creature who looks a lot like Andy running off somewhere. Thinking it was Andy he follows and end up falling down this rabbit hole to wonderland. Which is ruled by the evil Dragonfly (Juliet, which just for the record, I don't dislike, it's just for the plot of this book)
In wonderland Ashley ends up meeting characters alot like his freinds back home. I'm thinking Andy is somehow trapped by Juliet, and so Ashley when Ashley falls for him, he has to try and free Andy and wonderland from the ruling of the Dragonfly.

Oh so Andy is part rabbit, as in he has bunny ears and a tail, along with black markings on his face the represent whiskers.

I know how the story is going to end. Ashley learns that in order to get out of wonderland he must defeat Juliet. So at the endm he says goodbye to Andy, and its all emoitional and sad. In reality, Andy is waking Ashley up from his dream. THey notice a white rabbit cured up to Ashley, which is strange since rabbits are shy creatures.
The ending sentance being

'Though I will never know, whether that Andy was real or not, he and the rest of that crazy world, will remain in my heart forever. You never know, one night we might just meet again, in another sweet dream. For now though, I already have my hands full dealing with this Andy.'

So yeh, I know A and I know B I just have no idea how to get there.

I even know what each charcters gonna be

Andy- White Rabbit
Ashley- Alice
Juliet- Dragonfly- Queen of hearts
C.C.- Chesire Cat
Jake- Mad Hatter
Jinxx- Catippillar
Dutchess- Scout
Cook- Elli
Mouse- Sandra
The march hare- Ben Bruce
King Of Hearts- Dead- Oli Sykes
Knave of Hearts- Danny

Anyways sorry for suddenly overloading you with information, but I was just woundering if you had any ideas, even if its just a little one XD
March 10th, 2013 at 05:08pm