I guess all I wanted to say is that I miss you.

As we all know, life is full of troubles. Heartbreaks. Tears and separation. Right now, I'm writing/typing this to get it off my chest... I would say out of my mind, but that won't happen any time soon. Family friends. We all have them... Mostly, I guess. Even if they're only friends with your mom and your dad. Well... My mom ha[s/d] a friend named Sheena. I met her and we clicked instantaneously. She got me. I ha[d/ve] to keep in mind that she's 10 years older than me. Hell, today is her birthday. Sixteen and twenty-six... Back to the story. She got me. She understood me. She's just as troubled as I am, and she knows. We made a promise to stop cutting, for each other, for the people who love us. We both broke that promise, of course. Long story short, I -being the idiot I am- got over attached to her... I felt happy when she was here. Happier than I'd ever been in my life. I wanted her all to myself... But her alcoholic boyfriend made it hard to even talk to her alone. I knew I couldn't have her, and I accepted that fact, but it was still nice to have someone to be close to. A best friend, a cuddle buddy. But no. He always had to get drunk, pee on himself -and in some cases, the closet and all over my bathroom- and act like a complete and total douche. One time, about a year ago, he got so drunk that he was screaming at her. They were screaming at each other. He called her a certain word that starts with "c" and I wanted to slam his head into the wall. That resulted in her slapping him across the face and both of them crying. Most of the time he was around me, he was drunk... I hate him now. I've hated him for a while... But recently, he's done something unforgivable. About a month ago, they came over, and for once, Sheena and Derrick got drunk. They deserved it because they work so hard, and they hadn't ever since I'd known them. They aren't evil and stupid when they're drunk, just funny, flirty, stuff like that. Josh got drunk after that. He said "f" you to my mom, right to her face, and left. A little while before that, Sheena and I were lying down in my bed, because she was tired and I don't even know what Josh was doing. He kept coming in there and waking us up. I got really sick that night, so I missed school the next day... But they left early the next morning because Josh was in trouble. Josh thinks that Derrick is trying to steal Sheena, even though he clearly loves my mother with his whole being... Josh doesn't want to come over, and Sheena doesn't want to do anything he doesn't want to do because she's afraid. So, Josh is childish, and he honestly needs to grow up, which, sadly, I don't see happening... Sheena is afraid she'll be alone if she loses him, even though she has me, mom, Derrick, her parents, and her girlfriend... Well, Angie doesn't even know if they're still together, even though she and Sheena have/had been together longer than Sheena and Josh... She says that she's afraid Sheena is turning into old Sheena... Scary Sheena... The one who cuts herself and is on drugs really bad... And if Josh does that to her, I will never forgive him. I already hate him. If that happens, I'll want him to die. Or disappear. Sheena is important to me. She helped me through numerous rough times... And if she gets hurt... I'm afraid to know what'll happen to him... And me.
March 11th, 2013 at 03:14am