I Hurt.

I hurt. My stomach hurts from eating less and less. My body hurts from the amount of exercising I've been doing lately. My lungs hurt from simply breathing so hard for so long. My hands hurt from the multiple cuts and scrapes that seem to have appeared overnight. My scalp hurts from the times I've had to dig my nails in to keep myself from crying. My eyes hurt from the times it didn't work. My foot hurts from the door I slammed on it two days ago, which has caused my limp. My brain hurts from thinking about everything. My heart hurts from all the horrible things I've done to so many people. My shoulders hurt from lifting wood to help with the school play. My fingertips hurt from playing my heart out on the guitar but never seeming to improve. My pride hurts from the lack of progress I've had in art class and my failure to finish everything. My entire being hurts from not having enough time to do what I want, just what others want. My ears hurt from listening to my screeching family members bash every little thing. My mouth hurts from constantly frowning. I just hurt. I want to lie down and cry and listen to The Wonder Years, but I can't. If I cry, my parents will find out and make fun of me for it. They won't leave me alone for more than two seconds, so I can't just do it when they're around. I guess I'll just hold it all in and suck it all up and pretend everything is okay. It's not okay. I'm not okay. I just want sob. Actually, no. I wouldn't like to be alone while I cry. I want someone to be there, just to stroke my hair and tell me it's all going to be okay.
March 11th, 2013 at 03:16am