My Favorite 1D Stories on Mibba (I need more)

So, I know that there are a lot of one direction stories out there and I still have a lot of them that I need to read but I thought, you know maybe if I kept a list, I could figure out what I need to read and what I don't need to read so I'm making a list of the fan-fictions that I read (I only read 1D so yeah)...

I need to find more because some of these take forever to update or are completed and it makes me sad. So, in other words REC ME SOME NEW STORIES! I don't have a Liam story that I'm reading like at all and that makes me really sad. So you know, if you have one of those please be a pal and let me know.

Here are my One Direction stories :D

And yeah, I'm going to update all of those probably tomorrow 'cause my sister is wanting to drink right now and I don't let her drink alone because I'm nice.... anyway, please give me some new stories to read and check out some of those stories that I've listed because they are amazeballs.

Also, does anyone know if you can potty train an adult dog? Like is that possible? She's only like a year and a half but still. Please, let me know if you can do that so I won't have to give away my little GucciFachucci. She's a lil' chihuahua and she's just the sweetest thing, like she whines if you squeal at her and she hugs you. SHE HUGS YOU!

I don't want to give away the hugging dog.
March 11th, 2013 at 03:31am