Angry Rant About what People Say About My Music

*WARNING there will probably be curse words littered through out this. So just be warned. And very random*

Okay so this really bugs me to no end and I don't know if it bothers other people but it seriously pisses me off. I absolutely HATE it that people call the music I listen to "Angry Music". Just for a frame of reference I listen predominantly to Black Veil Brides, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens and We Came as Romans.

Okay so maybe some of the music is angry but not all of it...it doesn't deserve to be lumped into one big thing like "oh you listen to that kind of music? why do you listen to such angry music?" But then again all types of music have their angry songs like Taylor Swifts song Better than Revenge. Or like a lot of Eminem's songs. To just give a few examples

I find my music very inspiring, teaching people to be who they are and not like everyone else which is what is wrong with our society now a days. People are forced to think a certain way and are chastised for thinking like an individual (sorry subject for yet another rant lol). It doesn't talk about fucking bitches and whores or calling girls derogatory things. It doesn't teach girls to be whores and to obsess over guys. And it doesn't use racist words (like...and I really hate this frickin word so don't think I just use it ever...Niggers) I mean my favorite lyric from one of the songs is 'Am I still breathing, then nothing is as bad as it seems, so just keep breathing and keep calm, keep calm, the only real control we have is over ourselves, So let's get over it, That we can't and we won't control anything else" (Just keep breathing by We Came as Romans). Or, "So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed I am here, saviour, Will be there when you are feeling alone, oh A Saviour, For all that you do, So you live freely without their harm" (Savior by Black Veil Brides) Does that really sound angry to you? No it's not!

But people just put this label on it that is totally false just because of the way it sounds or just a few songs (which is really fuckin stupid). So...done with my rant...I thought it would be a longer lol...Okay so bye ^_^
March 11th, 2013 at 08:46pm