Raunchy But Funny!

Okay so....if anyone knows me, they'll know I'm a rather perverted female. I enjoy talking about sex, writing about sex, and of course having the sex lol.....well...me and my husband have a collection of Hustler porn magazines! In my opinion, Hustler is far better than Playboy. Anyway, so as sad as it sounds, I opened a Hustler mag to just randomly read some of the female's names to try and get an idea for a female character name for one of my stories.

Well...I was flipping through pages when I land on this one. It had a vagina shot close up with a fly on it! Yes, an actual fly insect! Then there was this bottle of stuff called, "Snatchisil."

Lmao there was a hilarious paragraph on the page too. It read.....................

Triple Strength Snatchisil was designed for women who require the most potent odor-blocking technology available.

Is Snatchisil right for you? Here's a helpful checklist.

Does your cooch smell like you've been carrying a block of French cheese in it for a week?

Does your gynecologist wear a gas mask?

When you sunbathe nude, do vultures circle overhead?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we strongly recommend Triple Strength Snatchisil. It leaves your vagina smelling as fresh as a unicorn's breath, every time!

Haha so me and my friend were talking and I'm all like, "I wonder what a unicorn's breath smells like?"

She said, "Probably God-Like?"

Soooo funny! I live for random, hilarious shit.
March 12th, 2013 at 03:39am