Why March Sucks Bull Testicles

The first reason this March sucks is the face that I have so much work to do. This is the last week before break and i just don't want to do anything. But I have a calculus test Friday, I have to turn in my thesis statement for my research paper tomorrow, I have a presentation due Thursday, and I have to fricken memorize the first 10 lines of the Canterbury Tales in middle english by Friday. On top of all that, I have a whole butt fricken load of scholarships that I need to finish by the end of March because they are due early April.

Then after this stressful-ass week, I can't even hang out with my boyfriend. His friends are coming down from Ohio and they are going to be there ALL WEEKEND and I just want to rip my hair out. Like forreal.

Then next week I have to go to school Monday. Only Monday? Why, you may ask? Why the f*ck are you going to school for one day only to be off for the rest of March? BECAUSE WE HAD A SNOW DAY LAST WEEK AND THEY DECIDED TO USE SPRING BREAK AS OUR SNOW MAKEUP DAYS WHICH IS POINTLESS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS GOING TO SKIP MONDAY WHAT.

Then I have surgery to get my wisdom teeth taken out next Wednesday. And it will be my first ever surgery. I am so freaking nervous because I am not good with pain or needles and they have to stick an IV in me. :( Then a couple days after my surgery, my boyfriend is going to Florida for a week. And he won't even call me while he's down there which kinda pisses me off.

I just want to sleep through the rest of this month. I am so f*cking done.

I am on the edge, people, and it is not the edge of glory.

on the bright side, which I can hardly see because I'm pessimistic, after March, I only have 60 days left till graduation.

Then I move to college August 25. IT NEEDS TO GET HERE FASTER EVERYONE HERE IS DRIVING ME INSANE I'M TIRED OF ALL THIS BULLHONKEY I'M DONE GOD HELP ME.
March 12th, 2013 at 03:39am