Back

Sorry about my hiatus guys. I had the worst writer's block. I will start writing and updating all of my stories again hoping to finish them by the end of the year.

I also, have about 3 new stories with no ties to rockstars they are 100% from my head. So expect updates within the week and new stories by the end of the month.

:)

A little briefing on my new stories....

1. Becoming a Cavlow
*A young lycan (werewolf)'s journey of fitting in her clan and finding love from a human. She brings him into the family hoping everyone accepts him. They all do except for her liege (the man that turned her). Will their love flourish or will she have to say good bye to the only man she's ever truly loved?

2. Blood Lust
*A young rebel hybrid learns that her "father" figure is actually in love with her after his latest wife passes on. Growing up she was always infatuated with him but will he actually accept their love or will the new human in town steal her love away?

3. Down the rabbit hole
*My take on Alice in Wonderland
*Alice is a high school student in the modern era. When Alice puts her pencil to paper her imagination takes her to Wonderland. Will Alice find out why she's being brought to this mystical land before the Red Queen takes over Wonderland?

Also a few updates for the stories I have going on.

L.A.F.F
*Rayna now knows about Mikey's new little girlfriend. Will she ever truly accept her or will jealousy turn ugly?

Fiction
* A new beginning for Layla and Jimmy means a new beginning for the band.

Dear God
* Sounds like Brian might have cold feet????

Any questions, comments or concerns feel free to message me.
March 12th, 2013 at 05:17am