1D Prank | My Dream | Stories



So I watched this and busted up laughing at Niall. Like come on dude, absolutely no reaction comes from him and it's hilarious. I was laughing so hard that my sides hurt and my cheeks hurt from how huge my smile was. I had tears, tears because Harry and Liam are like worried and then there's Niall just like, I wonder if there's food here. Maybe I could help, nah better not. The lads have got this.

I'm sorry but it just made my day.

So onto my dream. Last night I had a dream that I had been diagnosed with cancer and for some reason I decided to make a youtube video about it to share my problem with the world -- typical teenager. My dream switches points of view and it's like I'm watching my video and I was explaining what type of cancer I had and stuff and I was fine with it. Then, I was like, "so yeah I'm going to be bald soon." That's when I started to cry on the video and I was like really upset as I pet my hair and said, "I'm sorry that I'm getting so emotional it's just... I really love my hair. My grandpa cut it all off when I was five and it's taken fourteen years to get it to grow back so long and healthy and I just... I don't want to lose my hair."

Like really? Really? I am sitting there talking about some serious cancer and it has no affect on me but oh no, can't lose my hair. HOW STUPID IS THAT? Like what the hell dream me? Could you be anymore vain? It was so stupid and the worst part was that people actually felt sorry for me because I had to lose my hair, not because I had cancer.

In other news, I've updated Unfortunate Occurances and plan on updating To Forever and Beyond sometime tomorrow. It should be a pretty freaking awesome update too so go ahead and check out that story ;)
March 12th, 2013 at 07:22am