Angelo Parente..

Oh wow.
It's been like, 12 hours or something since it happened and I'm still feeling kind of empty inside over it. .-.
I sat sobbing for like, 2 hours or something last night because of this.
ANGELO. Y U LEAVE US? T-T
And so close to tour too, omg.
I completely understand why he did it, I mean, tour has caught up with him at last and he's physically not well. I want Ange to get better and not risk hurting himself more than touring already has, but him leaving like this is a major shock. Just a few months ago he was saying how he'd never leave, and last night he released a statement saying he'd left.

But, as saddening as this is, I will always love, support and look up to Angelo. He's truly an amazing person. I'm pretty pissed that I'll never get to see him play with MIW, and I'm pissed that I'll never meet him, but he knows what's best for him. I wish him the best of luck in everything he decides to do in his future and I hope it makes him as happy as Motionless In White did. I'm glad he's still best friends with the guys too. They parted on good terms. That is a good thing. <3

Despite this situation, all stories in process that include Angelo will continue to have Angelo in them, and probably will if any new stories are started with MIW in them. It just wouldn't feel right writing fictions without him in them.

And to all those giving Devin shit: GROW THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE SHITS. Devin did absolutely nothing to deserve all that. Seriously. Saying you wish it was him that left instead? Pathetic. Devin isn't the one who's becoming physically unable to tour, is he? Ange knew touring life was finally catching up with him and he called it quits before it did serious damage. As upsetting as his departure is, I respect that he made the difficult decision to leave behind the band he helped create in order to look after himself, and you should respect that too. Leave Devin the fuck alone you pricks. Seriously. He's an amazing person and doesn't deserve the unnecessary hate that came about for absolutely no reason.

And before anyone can even think to start, no it was not Angelo's girlfriend's fault. So don't even go in that direction, 'kay? 'kay.

I'm done here.

Gonna go listen to MIW and continue to sob for a little while.

--AJB xo
March 12th, 2013 at 08:32am