I finally got to see BLACK VEIL BRIDES… again!!

3.13.2013@2:43am.
Mood:
Stoked.
Listening to: The Drug in Me is You by Falling in Reverse.

Well like the title says I FINALLY GOT TO SEE BLACK VEIL BRIDES IN CONCERT... again and I didn't just catch one show, I caught two. I went to the show in Sacramento, CA on the 6th and then the show in San Francisco, CA on the 8th drag. Best two days I've had in a pretty long time and I brought my mom along. I don't get to see her as much as I would like so I drag her to my rock concerts and she likes to watch them play, along with Avenged Sevenfold. She loves their live shows because they put on a hell of a performance.

I was so happy when I got to make the two hour drive to Sacramento for the first show at Ace of Spades and I got there pretty early (10:50 am) since I'd rather be first in line instead of fight my way to the front. I still had too though because the VIP ticket holders got first entry, but thankfully I didn't have to fight too hard since everyone was pushing so hard that I basically got pushed into a spot against the barrier. It was also very nice to see the friends I made in line at a previous Black Veil Brides concert who also attended the show and they were lucky enough to get shoved into a front row spot as well.

The show was awesome, the opening band was pretty good (I can't seem to remember their name, but it was cute that their daddy brought them to the show) and William Control was awesome. I got some pretty good photos of Wil, but the bass player was really hard because he was moving around a lot.

Black Veil Brides was fucking amazing! They seem to getting better and better every time I see them play live and the best part is Andy recognized me because he smiled and pointed right at me before he reached his hand out to me which was awesome. I also caught one of Jake's guitar picks which was fucking sweet. I took a lot of photos of the show too and when I was done a calculated just how many, there was 1,243 photos (I learned how to use my continuous shot successfully) and 1,172 of those were just of Black Veil Brides, but after deleting all the ones that were really blurry, I have 893 of the Sacramento set and I'll include links in another blog once I've finished editing all of them and add my photo tag.

My excitement never seemed to go down when the second show at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco came and for this show, I had a VIP pass so I had first entry this time. I got to go to the meet & greet with the band and Andy told me he loved my hair because of the BVB symbol I have dyed on the shaved area on the side of my head. I also got to take a picture with the band and just like the last show, their performance was amazing. At this show, there wasn't an opening band so it was only William Control and Black Veil Brides. It was pretty cool when Wil hopped offstage to stand on the stands on the barrier and I got to hug him around the waist and got to keep him from falling when he climbed on to the top of the barrier before he jumped into the crowd. I took 121 photos of the William Control set and I managed to get a few good ones of the bass player this time.

During the BVB set, I got pretty smashed and a girl behind me got pushed into a spot next to me like I did at the last show. I also had several crowd surfers land on me, one kicked me in the head and another landed on me so hard, it made my jaw slam shut which hurt pretty bad. The security guards were asking if I was alright, but I was fine and there was no fucking way I was going to lose my spot. After that, one of the security guards would cover my head if there was a crowd surfer behind me which was pretty nice of him. Again, I got a lot of photos of them and after deleting all the really blurry ones, there's 849 and I'll post some of the best ones once I edit and add my tag to them as well.

I can't wait for the next BVB show which would be warped tour and I'm really looking forward to that. There's nothing like standing outside all day in the hot sun and ending up with a pretty bad sunburn. Oh, the memories.

-Kasey J Vengeance.
March 13th, 2013 at 08:17pm