Get More Feedback on Your Stories

Here's a tutorial on how to get a shitload of readers, comments, subscribers and recs on the wonderful wide world of Mibba. Enjoy!

Title
The title is the very first thing people see in a story. Make sure the title of your story is a verse of a very well known song by any of the following bands:
- Avenged Sevenfold;
- My Chemical Romance;
- One Direction;
- All Time Low;
- or overall rock/pop bands that are popular right now and consist of hot boys.

Layout
The layout might be just an acessory, like a cheap ring or a necklace, but it is very fucking important. Because you would hate it if your mommy made you have plain white curtains in your bedroom, you should also hate stories that do not have a custom layout or do not have an overall pretty layout. Also, layouts with tiny font, that is beautiful. Especially for very nearsighted people like myself.

Plot
Of course that, in ANY story, published or not, by a pro or an amateur, there needs to be a plot. Whether it's complicated or simple, you got to have it. But, contrary to popular belief, plots aren't even that important. Your story must be set in high school or college or maybe during a tour. There has to be love and sex and parties some shape or form of mental illness, but don't bother researching, throw random symptoms and just call it depression.

SEX!
Yeah, you got it. Sex, sex and more sex. But don't forget to make it hot and steamy because everyone knows that sex is always great, it never ever hurts and everyone always has orgasms in two minutes. Oh, and everybody is a porn star, so obviously we can all deep throat massive cocks and swallow sperm like it's a smoothie.

~

Have fun writing popular pieces! :)
March 14th, 2013 at 01:44pm