Why Can't the Doctor Just Come and Take Me Away in the TARDIS?

I haven't written in a while. So deal with me while I attempt to sort out my thoughts.

Remember when I was like, totally and madly crushing on this guy named Dylan? Well, yeah. That didn't work out so well. And I was fine. I really was. I honestly thought that I was completely over him.

That is until I found out that he and his current girlfriend are going to be attending my gig tonight. Awesome. Really. So in addition to my two hour set list, adding additional songs to said list, AND being unable to eat much so I don't have any issues with my voice, I have to deal with all. Night. Long.

They're so lovey dovey. And I was fine with that. Or at least, I thought I was fine with that. Now, I don't know. I'd been doing so good. I completely avoided him (not that he noticed or cared). I made it so I couldn't see him Facebook anymore. I forced myself to stop thinking about him.

But sheesh. The minute that I find out that I'll get to see him, it's like every single feeling is rushing back to kick me in the gut. Even after all that crap he pulled. After all the headgames and the little flirtings. After whipping my emotions back and forth, playing hot and cold. I still kind of like him.

I swear, I'm in need of a serious detox. I just need to disappear for a week or two, and just ignore everyone. Go to a new city, and be someone else for a little bit.

____

I has a Tumblr. It is [url=http://http://emmafromgallifrey.tumblr.com/]here[/url]. Not that you have to, or anything. I just feel like shamelessly saying 'HERE IT IS GUYS. LOOK AT THIS.'.

I want some cookie dough right now. Some chocolate chip cookie dough.
March 14th, 2013 at 06:50pm