I'm ashamed to admit...

... I became that girl today.

That girl that became instantly possessive and wanted to rip another girl's giant, pointless, not even actual prescription, needed to wear, hipster type glasses off of her face and then drag her around by her hair.

Why did I want to do these things?

Because she bought my boyfriend a pop.

Actually, no.

Although, that was what put me over the edge.

Let me 'splain.

There is this girl who I work with that can't do anything. Literally cannot do a thing. She can't even scan things properly.

Anyway, this girl has done nothing but constantly try to get in my boyfriend's pants since she started there. She's tried to give him her phone number numerous times in case she has "work related questions".

She is constantly telling him about this guy or that guy she's currently sleeping with and going into graphic detail about the things that they do.

And she always uses some excuse to push or poke or just touch him in any way, shape, or form.

Now, I've tried to (For the most part.) take all of this in stride.

I know that he loves me, and that he wouldn't cheat on me. (At least, not with a girl like that who could give him a disease. *cough*)

But the fact that he's talked to her about it and told her to stop and I've asked her to stop and she still does it and now suddenly she's trying to buy him things?

I mean, pop isn't really a "thing", per say.

but she tried to hide the fact that she was going to give it to him.

Like, she comes up with two pops, one for her, and puts them under her register and proceeds to look at me, then at him, then at the floor.

We were discussing dinner plans for tonight and his school stuff that he's nervous about, so I was there for a little while.

She kept looking from me to him to me.

Finally, my friend Taylor came up to ask me something, and I walked away to talk to her and THAT'S when the girl decides to go:

"Oh *gigglegigglegiggle* here, Jon. I got you this pop. *gigglegigglegiggle*"

And I just got instantly mad.

I know, it's silly.

Mibba, am I being too paranoid?

I mean, I was over it in a good minute, but still. The fact that I felt such a strong reaction to it shocked me.

Please tell me. Even if you think I am, I don't mind.
March 15th, 2013 at 02:02am