My friend had her baby.

Oh my God, like this baby is just the cutest little thing in the world. I've been calling her my McBeaner (which I have full permission to from the mother because she knows I mean it in a loving way and that's what I call my niece and nephew that are half so don't yell at me) and she's just so tiny and adorable and she has given me baby fever like no other. I just wanna take her home and love on her. The cutest part is my friend's son is four and his birthday is the day before her daughters and he was so excited on his birthday. He was just asking about her all day.

When we were singing happy birthday to him, he yelled, "stop it! We have to sing for my sister too 'cause her birthday's tomorrow."

It was just too cute and I just want to roll around in their cuteness.

THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING OR READING ANYTHING ON MIBBA.

She's taking the baby home today and they're going to be with family so I can't go stalk them and hog up the baby -- her exact words were "she's mine, get your own." Anyway, I'll be reading and hopefully updating either To Forever and Beyond or Not Meant for the Public. It really depends on which one I feel like I can write.

I skipped my workouts for two days and feel like a big fat blob of goop because one of those days was my cheat day and then the other was just a hangover day. Ugh. BUT at least I'm preparing for school and looking for a job so you know, there's that progress. Also, my mom finally helped me out and got me a phone so the places I'm applying to can actually get into contact with me. How thoughtful :D
March 15th, 2013 at 04:01pm