Web of lies

I've really growing tired of the lies that just fall from people's lips, or their editing skills to fabricate conversations. Anyone can copy and paste, and edit words you've said and when you try to defend yourself and offer to show a screen print of the actual conversation where you can't edit it unless you got some mad Photoshop skillz you get turned down.

Maybe it's because people are afraid to find out that someone has been lying to them this whole time, who knows. All I know is nice guys always finish last and they always get slandered, attacked and have all their hard work ruined.

One day, everyone is going to grow tired of the lying and then you'll be left with no one and that'll be a sad day because no one should be alone. I feel bad for you that you have resort to lying to keep and make friends, a friendship based on dishonesty isn't a friendship at all.

Yesterday I made an entry in hopes that I could move passed everyone who's ever lied to me, and the two major ones in my life, only to start my new day with someone confronting me about he said she said high school stuff. I graduated seven years ago, this ain't high school anymore peeps, this is adulthood. It's time to start acting like it.

That's too much to ask though, isn't it? For us to all act like the adults we are? Or at least, should be. We're all too busy pointing out all the flaws and ruining someone else's life to noticed that our flaws are much bigger. And maybe it's because of those flaws we feel more comfortable making someone else feel bad to make us feel better, who knows. All I know is it's time it came to an end.

So pull on your big boy/girl pants and move along.

Ain't nobody got time for that!
March 15th, 2013 at 08:45pm