WOW A TEENAGE GIRL BLOGGING ABOUT BOYS

HOW ORIGINAL. ARE YOU BLOWN AWAY RIGHT NOW? ARE YOU JUST MIND BLOWN BY THE SHEER UNIQUENESS OF THESE CIRCUMSTANCES? THE ABSURDITY OF THIS PREDICAMENT? I KNOW, I KNOW, IT'S SUCH A RARITY, I'M SO GLAD THAT I WAS ABLE TO ALLOW THIS TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIFE.

BONUS POINTS FOR UNREQUITED DEVELOPING CRUSHES WITH A TOUCH OF THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT MOTIF.

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS. STOP THAT.

Also some things we need to clear up from the beginning:

1. this boy is actually really good looking I mean actually he's got like dark brown hair and just the right amount of freckles and those cheekbones and he is like at the top for attractiveness of the guys that my friend has had inside of her and she's well into the double digits so YOU KNOW but he's not even a dick he's actually REALLY COOL and oh god I need to stop.

2. my friend and I, our friendship works because I have the appeal of a small woodland creature that you just want to just pick up and put in your pocket and she has the appeal of oh I want to fuck her hard against a wall, I don't steal her spotlight, we are all good here. I mean she even told me that yesterday and I didn't even get offended because it's true. SHE LIKES THE SPOTLIGHT. I LIKE GIVING MORAL SUPPORT FROM BESIDE THE SPOTLIGHT IN THE SHADOWS. IT WORKS.

3. guys he's really pretty.

Okay, okay, now that we've got that out of the way, let us backtrack to a week's time from now:

My friend invites me to this small get together, and I barely know anyone there except the one guy- Tristan- who I've met a couple times before and he's pretty cool and really friendly and I know him because he has put his penis inside of my friend. My friend sort of flits around the house and leaves me and so I cling to the only person I know there, Tristan.

This is what you do when you're at a place where you don't know anyone. MAKE A KOALA SOMEWHERE PROUD AND CLING YOUR HEART OUT.

And idk we got along really well and I spent most of the night with him, we had a lot of tickle fights and conversation and we made nicknames and we made a really cool handshake and I was just like WOW I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND, and my friend got sort of upset because he ended up not sleeping with her which was her plan but she didn't blame me so phew.

AND THEN LIKE TWO DAYS LATER WE ALL HUNG OUT AGAIN and watched Grave Encounters and we sat next to each other and

oh god I'm actually writing this

oh god I can't believe it

don't judge me on this alone please don't

but

his hand

brushed against mine

MULTIPLE TIMES OKAY MULTIPLE TIMES IT HAPPENED JASDKJASFKAHSFJKASHF I WROTE IT I WROTE IT I HATE MYSELF FOR IT BUT I WROTE IT KAJDKASD GOD.

And then I left and he texts me and is all "oh I wish you were here" and then since then he's just been texting me every day like "oh what's up cutie" and "did you think I was flirting with you? 'cause I was" and yesterday I was really tired (it was like 12) and he texts me and I was like yeah I'm going to bed and he's like NO STAY UP WITH ME and I was like why and he's all

'cause I want to talk to you

AND IDK LIKE LATELY WHENEVER HE TEXTS ME I JUST GET ALL FUNNY IN MY STOMACH AND I START GRINNING AND I MAY OR MAY NOT BE DEVELOPING A CRUSH ON HIM I THINK? IT'S BEEN LIKE I SWEAR A YEAR SINCE I'VE HAD A CRUSH BUT I DON'T WANT TO. I MEAN GODDAMMIT WHY CAN'T HE JUST STOP BEING SO LKAJS AND THEN I WOULDN'T GAH.

And we've just been talking everyday and conversation is strangely really easy and it actually seems like he wants to talk to me because he puts legitimate effort into conversation and making sure it doesn't die and wow stop that.
And then this morning he texts me goodmorning and
when I woke up and read it I started to smile and then I smashed my face in the pillow after I realised it because NO I CANNOT DO THIS NOPE NOPE NOPE.

And like it's all because he just HAD TO SLEEP WITH MY FRIEND because after any guy sleeps with her they are like her property, off-limits completely that is just the way it is. THIS IS HOW OUR RELATIONSHIP WORKS. IT JUST IS.

I thought for moment there was like a sliver of hope because he was like yeah she's so clingy and I don't really like her and she got pissed off and I thought things were completely over between them and then she started hooking up with this other guy who she was all completely goo goo over.

But then she's all "oh yeah I'm so excited because he's only here a week out of every month so I get Tristan for the rest of the month" and I was like yeah!

But inside I was like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME.

I'VE JUST BEEN STARING AT THE GOODMORNING TEXT LIKE HOW DO I REPLY.

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS.

NO I DON'T HAVE ANY CRUSHES THAT'S RIDICULOUS BLASPHEMY GODDAMMIT.

guys.

guuuuuuuuys.

Make it stop make it go away what do I do.

MY LIFE IS LIKE A SHITTY QUIZILLA CLICHE STORY EXCEPT I JUST FADE AWAY IN THE SHADOWS AND WATCH HIM GET PRETTIER FROM A DISTANCE.
March 16th, 2013 at 04:18pm