Something random I noticed about Smutty Stories.

So yeah I was reading a story my friend wrote. She did an update and it was awesome lol. I don't know if it's the medication I'm on or what but I suddenly realized something random. Stories with smut always make the girl get off too quick. It's always the same thing. Guy rubs girl, touches her, fingers her and plays with her clit. Then it always ends with him hitting just the right nerves inside her and then BAM she cums.

While I'm sure girls in real life cum quick and several times most of the time, I was just thinking that no stories ever make it to where the girl takes awhile. Like not that she's slow or has a broken vagina or anything, just mean it in the way that it would be nice if there was more emphasis on how she feels during the sex instead of oh he fingers or fucks her and BAM five seconds later she's cumming.

I've noticed this the most in band fictions lol. I mean yeah while I'm sure sex with an awesome and famous man would be amazing, I highly doubt that just because he's famous is going to make the sex like....rare and mind blowing right away. You feel me?

Like...just because it's Synyster Gates for example doesn't mean you would explode and squirt automatically. The sex could be so so or just normal lol. Then again these are just stories so maybe people like the idea that they would get the best pleasure of their lives from said men. It's fiction so it's okay.

I'm sure just being around M. Shadows in general would make my ovaries explode lol. I guess people think that these people are so hot how could the sex be bad? That might be true. I doubt sex with M Shadows could ever be horrible in any way lol. Hell he could beat me or slap me in the face with his dick and I'd still be happy LOL. I've gone a little too far now. Oops.

I'm just saying that this has become really predictable in stories. I still don't mind reading it and I'm not saying this even bothers me, it was just a random observation. Hell, I'm guilty of doing this in my own stories. I'm just going to make a note to self to try and like....add....some longer depth and maybe give a more vivid description of the pleasure leading up to the sexual release between characters. Do you guys get what I'm trying to say lol?
March 17th, 2013 at 07:08am