I embrace my new found nerdness or The reasons why I'm forever alone.

As I age, I realize that I begin to care less about social endevors and gain an liking for the more anti social habits.
I love video games.I love them so much.I have a list of games to play this summer already layed out for the time I have free from planning my future.Not only that,I play Dungeons and Dragons.
For all you non-nerds/geeks,Dungeons and Dragons is a turn based game created during play by the Dungeon Master.There is a lot more to it then that but,I'm sure you not interested in the technicalities.
I also rarely ignore studying daily.I always study anymore.
I would rather doodle,listen to music,and write then deal with the stupidity a lot of people my age emit in to the world.
Hell,People try to copy off of me on tests!
Anymore I just kinda wish to disappear into my dungeon (my basement) and game for hours without stopping.Just say fuck you to the world.I mean It's not like anyone genuinely likes me any way. They just act like they do, I think.

I mean I would get tired of me too.I'm annoying and I've changed so drastically lately.I've been really bitchy too.I feel like I want to shank my self with a butter knife sometimes.
Oh well.
Signed,
The Known Chosen Forever Alone One,
Kitty Maggs or Maggie - Erin
March 17th, 2013 at 07:56am