What is this!? Ume's wearing makeup!?

So, I went to Wal-Mart this morning. Oh my goodness, this is what I do on Sundays. I got to Wal-Mart and make journals.

I think I should make this a ritual now.

Every Sunday, I update and write journals. Its been so long and I miss all of you so freaking much it's unbelievable.

Before I had a legit list of people I could talk to, now I can't even remember half of them.

That needs to change, like now. So I'me updating a story that I know someone has been begging for me to start up again.

Oh! I went off topic!

So at Wal-Mart I bought eyeliner, concealer, and powder. I've been literally breaking out and it sucks balls. So I'm gonna cover it up and eat healthy.

No more oily crap! Okay maybe I will pop some burgers every now and then but not every single day.

Anyways, I put all of that on and I looked...better. No more eyeliner though. It took YEARS to take it off and my eyes are still a little smudged with black.

So I'll probably use concealer and mascara.

You guys don't care though lol

I probably don't have 200 words yet sooo, how's everyone?

I'm sick guys and my best friend just broke up with her boyfriend. Now he's trying to make her feel guilty. I'm so sick of people who lie to make others feel bad. LIKE DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU. ARE. A . CUNT. JUST STOP.

I just can't even think straight right now. It's pissing me off and these days, it's so hard to get me mad. But when this type of crap happens, I'm like shitting myself because it pisses me off!

Alright, I'm done.

This journal wasn't even interesting :'D
March 17th, 2013 at 09:10pm