17/3/13 - A Mibba free giveaway and treats for everybody!

I was thinking about Mibba today and how much I love being a part of this community. It means a lot to me every time I get a recommendation or a comment on a story. I love writing and posting fic for everyone to read and this blog is all about saying thank you to every single one of you.

I wanted to give back to the Mibba community and so here is a list of colours you can pick from that will unlock a special prize. So either message me a colour or leave it in the comments section and I will deliver your prizes as soon as possible.

Red - A personalised one shot just for you!*
Blue - A comment on a story of your choice!
Green - A recommendation of a story of your choice!
Pink - Profile recommendation!
Purple - A story of your choice in my signature for a month!
Yellow - A blog post whoring you out to the whole of Mibba!
Orange - Subscription to a story of your choice!

*I only write about Avenged Sevenfold. Any member is acceptable and I will try to have them done as soon as possible. Please bear with me.

You can have as many colours as you like so pick away but most of all thank you to everyone on this site who has made me feel happy and comfortable sharing my work. You mean a lot to me.
March 18th, 2013 at 12:13am