Group Write with 1D Boys as X-Factor Judges! Looking for Authors!

Hello everyone in the Mibba-verse! I know I primarily write Harry Potter fanfiction, but over the past couple months I've been reading a lot of One Direction fanfiction since my favorite author moved to the fandom! I've only written a couple one shots for them, but I've grown to like the boys a lot, especially Zayn who is God's gift to man (I could say more but I don't want to go on an hour long rant about him). (;

Anyway, I've read a couple of group writes and I think I have a really fun idea to start my own! I really hope I get some people that are interested because I am super nervous!

My idea is that the boys become judges on XFactor as part of their contract with them. While judging the show, they begin mentoring the contestants and each of them fall in love with a different one of the lady contestants! So the basic premise will be them judging on the show, and then we will all have our own romantic plot lines that will weave together and whatnot! I really hope this idea isn't stupid, but if it is, you guys feel free to tell me!

I'm looking for four guys or gals to join in on this, so each of the boys get a romance! If we don't get enough people, though, we could potentially have a love triangle which I've seen work before!

So if you guys wanna take part in this story, you can just send me a message! I've seen other people do this before (I think it was KatieMosing) so I think it's what I'll do. In your message, just put the boys that you would be okay with writing and the order you want write them, then put your relationship info! That's it!

Your relationship info will look something like:

When My Boy learns he has to judge on XFactor, he is less than pleased. All he wants to do is go back on tour and make his own music, not judge other people's. While coaching the contestants he gets frustrated very easily and many of them don't like to work with him. Annabelle, who had always looked up to My Boy, thinks he is pompous and is surprised by his overall attitude. She tries to avoid him, just like the other contestants, but when he happens upon her singing after a day of filming, he gives her a few pointers, which really help her. She knows then that she could really use his help, so she is one of the few contestants who goes to him for tips. The two slowly bond, and he finally opens up to her, and eventually, they fall in love. --- This isn't actually mine, but this is the type of thing I am looking for! Just something that explains to me what you'll have going on!

I hope to be getting some messages from you guys soon and I am super excited/nervous to see if anyone wants to join this!
March 18th, 2013 at 09:02pm