A7X 21 Questions!

Hey everyone! I've been seeing some surveys going around on Mibba and figured that I'd make my own about Avenged Sevenfold of course lol. (They are sooooo amazing) Just steal this survey, fill it out, and post it for yourself.

1. If you HAD to choose just ONE guy out of the band to be your favorite, who would it be and why?

2. What would your reaction be if you actually came face to face with said favorite guy?

3. Have you ever been to an Avenged Sevenfold concert? If so, where and when and describe your experience.

4. Do you consider yourself an A7X Fan-Girl?

5. Do you have any A7X merchandise? If so, list all the items.

6. What is your favorite memory involving Avenged Sevenfold?

7. Describe how you feel inside any time you hear or read the Rev's name.

8. If you ever got the chance to hang with the guys, would you let them read your fan fiction about them if they asked you?

9. If there was an actual zombie apocalypse, which member of the band do you think would survive the longest and why?

10. Name three things you like about EACH guy of the band.

11. Do you ever sit around and wonder what the guys of Avenged smell like lol?

12. Name your smuttiest fantasy involving your favorite guy of the band.

13. What celebrity female do you think would look good with M. Shadows? (I'm aware he's happily married, just randomly asking.)

14. Do you accept the female love interests the guys have chosen in their real lives?

15. What are your TOP 5 favorite Avenged Sevenfold songs?

16. What is your favorite music video by them?

17. Recommend TWO Avenged Sevenfold fan fictions that you love from Mibba.

18. Do you really think that M. Shadow's horse cock is real or just a rumor?

19. If the Rev were still alive, what ONE question would you ask him?

20. Why do you love Avenged Sevenfold so much?

21. Will you recommend this survey to your friends on Mibba?
March 19th, 2013 at 10:50pm