I seriously fail at life.

So I told you guys about my issue with talking recently and it got worse. I had a job interview for Subway and I wasn't really worried about it at all because it's Subway. It can't be too hard for someone to get a job there and it seems like they were desperate since I finished that application like three days ago.

Anyway, so here's how it went.

Walked into the wrong Subway thinking I was at the right one and had to be directed to the right one. When I got to the right one, I tripped on my way in and fell down and the interviewer saw and laughed at me. You know, no big deal. So I sat down and waited for the interview to start already embarrassed and she did the one thing I was just not prepared for.

Guys, she asked my name.

I didn't know it. I went blank and just stared at her and was sitting there like, oh sh-t, what's my f-cking name? I know this one. I was born with this one. I've said this one a thousand times. WHAT'S MY GODD-MN NAME?

I said Laquesha... not even joking and the woman just like cocked her head to the side and stared at me and I was just like hahaha jokes on you, my name's Breanna. Got you there, didn't I?

I don't think she believed I was joking, I wouldn't believe that I was joking. I feel so stupid. To make things better I stuttered and messed up during the rest of the interview and I just know I'm not getting that job. That was the worst interview I've ever had (I've only had three).

Anyway, as soon as I get back in the car though, Eminem's Lose Yourself came on and I spit out his rap like it was the ABCs. Why can't I do sh-t like that during interviews? The lady stared at my bandaid on my arm. I had a mishap when I was drinking Friday night and apparently cried and scratched myself so bad that I have a giant ugly boo-boo on my wrist and she kept looking at it and it was just.... I can't function in public guys, I just can't.
March 19th, 2013 at 10:53pm