I am

Crazy.

That one word there, above this sentence, is one word to use to describe me.

And many people do.

Crazy, to some, means an insane psycho who goes round rambling about the apocalypse, to some it's a person who goes after a completely helpless goal, or just their teacher.

The people that use this word on me, quite frankly, don't know me at all.

Not many people do.

In fact, no one does. Not even me.
With this god damn Rhesus Negative blood type not even the best scientist can work out my origin.
Theories range from aliens to fallen angels.
Yeah.
Okay.

But those who know something close to the real me, my friends, know me more, and would use the word "crazy" on me still, but not so much as an insult.
My mind is full of things every day of every week of my life, and every day I am either rushing around after un-answered questions or sorting things out like arguments and the one or two brawls both in and outside of school.

Mostly full of homework excuses.

I even find it hard to form words sometimes, with my large tongue and sharp teeth.
So I kinda stutter when I'm under pressure, and my mixed accent doesn't help at all.
And then you have my deep voice that makes it quite hard not to shout without sounding... erm...
without sounding like the Greybeards from Skyrim.

My friends are really amazing, and my family, and I treasure them like... well, treasure, and would do anything for them, and make sure no harm gets to them.
Which is hard when you're smaller than every one of them.

First off is Jessica, or you may know her as GodessOfMischief16, the Loki Lover who is author to the amazing Loki fan fiction that I really do recommend!

Jess, if you're reading this, first of all, I'd like to say I'm sorry.
It seems I have pulled you away from your usual circle of friends, and I really am sorry about that. I don't like it, I don't feel proud of it, but everyone knows it.

I feel like I've... stolen you from your friends. And I really am sorry about that.

And many friends you have! Talented as you are in music, writing, vocab, acting and being a brilliant friend, you really are an amazing person! You take in everyone's word equally, and choose the right side in any argument, even if the guilty is your best friend.
I also thank you, you know, for being so accepting to my crazyness! You are a truelly epic character, and stick to what you're good at, you really will blow the graders away at GCSE's!!!!

Then there's Bethany, or Kate, or as you know her the awesome author of When things begin to bite back, and loads of brilliant poems.
And as I know her,
A bright star, kind and fair, talented and.... well.... perfect!
You are so happy!! Bubbly and intelligent! Talented and pretty!!!
And don't say you're not.
Ever.

I can't stand the way you are now, thinking your talentless and worthless, it literally tears me apart to walk into a classroom and your seat be empty all the time. It kills me to think that all those bitches in highschool have darkened your bubbly bright character. Those girls that wear tones and tones of make-up, those girls who call people in their face and then laugh about it behind your back

That take the micky out of you because
you aren't like them.

You are so kind, I have never heard you curse or take the micky of someone, unless they are actually a bitch. Which is understandable.
What I'd like to say to you is never

Ever

Ever

Let

Anyone

Get you down!

EVER.

You are one of the most amazing people I've met in a very long time, and just because you don't bitch doesn't mean you should be bitched about! Never say you are ugly, worthless, useless, talentless or anything else that has -less- on the end of it! Never say that you have no friends! Because you do!

One of them is writing this!!!!!!

Thirdly is Rebecca, or Becca on here.
I'd like to both apologise and thank you.
I apologise for all the teasing and mischievous little jokes I've done, making those clicky noises with my nails and scratching the paper, driving you insane. I hate myself for it.
And I'd like to thank you for not slapping me across the face for it.
I'd like to tell you that you are not going crazy, Becca,

This is what crazy is.
She's writing this.

Fourth is Nicole, and she isn't on Mibba, or at least I don't think she is.
Nicole has been one of my best friends, and I know I can tell her anything,
Nicole if you're reading this, I admire you, I really do.
Caring,
Intelligent,
Loved,
Pretty,
Talented...
the list goes on!
You're happy nearly all of the time, and the only times you are not is because you have a god damn reason not to be.
There really are some bitches on the bus, right?
And I'd like to thank you, as well, for putting up with me. With my childish jokes, my long stories and weird voices.

Well,
I think that's longer than my life story, right there.

So, for all you who don't know me, I'm childish, self centred, deep, unforgiving and

Crazy.
March 19th, 2013 at 11:36pm