Zayn Malik, I'm stealing your girlfriend.



Why have I never looked them up before? Oh my God, I'm stealing Perrie Edwards and the other girls and I'm keeping them in my storm shelter. They're way too perfect and I love her. Officially in love with her. She's so pretty and nice and just ugh, that voice! I love it. I've got a girl band to listen to finally and I'm so excited.

My family thought they were annoyed with how much I talk about One Direction, they have a whole new level of annoying coming their way once I get to stalking each of these girls individually. I already ship them with the boys. I want them all to get together (except no one can have Louis. He's with Eleanor and they're staying together.)

I'm so excited, it's like I have everything I could ever need right now and it's perfect. Thank God for tumblr or I would have never freaking realized who Perrie was. I didn't know she was in a freaking band haha. The funny part is I've been listening to their song Wings for a while now without ever connecting the dots. I should really read some of the articles I skim through sometime.

Am I the only one who thinks she's freaking perfect? Am I? Am I really? ;)
March 20th, 2013 at 01:11am