xMandiblesx's A7X Survey!!!!!!!!

1. If you HAD to choose just ONE guy out of the band to be your favorite, who would it be and why?
Damn. I think I would choose Brian "Syn Gates" Haner. He has been my favorite since I first started like the band ages ago! He's a passionate person and does what he loves, and does it well!

2. What would your reaction be if you actually came face to face with said favorite guy?
I would probably explain to them that if at one point I faint, I'm sorry, and just try to chill with them. Maybe grab a beer or talk about music and all sorts of things!

3. Have you ever been to an Avenged Sevenfold concert? If so, where and when and describe your experience.
I have. I went to the Uproar Festival and saw them. It was in Camden. I cried like a new born baby and they didn't even start to play a song! LOL! :D

4. Do you consider yourself an A7X Fan-Girl?
Yes, I do! Proud of it!

5. Do you have any A7X merchandise? If so, list all the items.
I do! Tons! At least six shirts. A pair of gloves. Two jackets/hoodies, posters and magazines, jewelry, tank tops, Cd's/dvds, stickers, etc.

6. What is your favorite memory involving Avenged Sevenfold?
Aside from the time I saw them live, when I used to own a site on Myspace dedicated to them! :D

7. Describe how you feel inside any time you hear or read the Rev's name.
I smile and get all emotional.

8. If you ever got the chance to hang with the guys, would you let them read your fan fiction about them if they asked you?
I would laugh and say that they could if they wanted to read crap. haha!

9. If there was an actual zombie apocalypse, which member of the band do you think would survive the longest and why?
I think Matt would. He just looks like he could kick anyone's ass, undead or not!

10. Name three things you like about EACH guy of the band.
Matt - Tattoos, voice, laugh... MUSCLES!
Brian - Tattoos, personality, hair... STYLE!!!!
Zacky - Hair, Tattoos, his lisp
Johnny - His height, His beard (when he had it), his bass skills
Rev - His hyperactive nature, His drumming, and his lyrical skills
Arin too right? - To be honest I don't much about him. I suck! - I like his drumming, and smile.

11. Do you ever sit around and wonder what the guys of Avenged smell like lol?
I used to and I am now. Thanks!

12. Name your smuttiest fantasy involving your favorite guy of the band.
A Dom/Sub fantasy. It gets slightly graphic. My mind has a mind of its own! LOL!

13. What celebrity female do you think would look good with M. Shadows? (I'm aware he's happily married, just randomly asking.)
Wow. I never even thought about that... Um, maybe Lzzy Hale! :D

14. Do you accept the female love interests the guys have chosen in their real lives?
For the most part. I admire Gena the most! :D

15. What are your TOP 5 favorite Avenged Sevenfold songs?
FUck you, just kill me now!!!!!!!
- Afterlife / Lost
- Seize The Day
- Clairvoyant Disease / Remenissions
- Victim
- A Little Piece Of Heaven

I know that's more. Suck it!

16. What is your favorite music video by them?
This is really difficult.... Beast and the Harlot... Seize The Day? shit!!!! this is HARD!

17. Recommend TWO Avenged Sevenfold fan fictions that you love from Mibba.
Anything from CharmedLuna! :D

18. Do you really think that M. Shadow's horse cock is real or just a rumor?
I believe it. I'm optimistic.

19. If the Rev were still alive, what ONE question would you ask him?
what- ....( BRB, crying.)

20. Why do you love Avenged Sevenfold so much?
I love because they helped me through the most rough days in my life. In high school I wasn't popular. I wasn't liked by many and Avenged's music helped me let out the anger or sadness. Just hearing Matt singing eased me. Syn and Zacky's duo guitar playing lifted my spirits. Johnny being the gnome like creature his is made me smile and laugh. And the Rev... He always made my day with his hyperactive actions and such. His humor and his skills at writing and playing the drums was mind blowing. They encouraged me to be more than a speck on this earth and make a name for myself.

21. Will you recommend this survey to your friends on Mibba?
Sure thing, boo!
March 20th, 2013 at 01:18am