Welcome to the worst parts of your life.

At some point in your life you will have to choose what to do with it. That time has arrived for me and, unfortunately, I don't know what to do. I dream about having a life where no effort is really required for work and at the end of the month there will be a huge income for traveling expenses.

"What do you think your future is going to be like? What are your goals to get to that point in your life? Will I be happy if I dedicate myself do much to my professional life and succeed at it?" These are the questions that keep me up at night. I'm settling for Business Administration as my major but there are doubts, if this is really the path I should follow, that have to be kept to myself. At this age being indecisive about your future is not an option for your parents since you are almost an adult.
In my point of view life is a battle between financial stability and happiness, It will always hard to balance both of them out. At this point, I don't know what to expect for the next year.

I wish I was 13 again, and the only question I had was which one of the Jonas Brothers was my favorite. Definitely Nick.

Is anyone else scared of the future? Do you think you could be truly happy and do well in your career?

-M
March 20th, 2013 at 03:02am